Advertisement

Let's Play Super Mario Galaxy 2 Grand Finale: Perfection is Flawed

Let's Play Super Mario Galaxy 2 Grand Finale: Perfection is Flawed An old quote of mine, that title is, as in many cases the concept of perfection itself is fundamentally flawed. This level is... yeah, it's certainly a thing. I have no idea why I had so much trouble with that first planet, but well, I did. Anyway enjoy me dying a lot.

Find me elsewhere:

Conversing Persons:
Brintendom:
Uncornered:

Chat with me on the Conversing Persons Discord:

Let's Play Super Mario Galaxy 2,Let's Play Galaxy 2,Let's Play SMG2,Let's Play Mario Galaxy 2,Lets Play Super Mario Galaxy 2,Lets Play Galaxy 2,LP SMG2,LP Galaxy 2,LP Super Mario Galaxy 2,Super Mario Galaxy 2,Galaxy 2,Grandmaster Galaxy,The Perfect Run,Hard,Death Montage,Platformer,Something Fawful,Fawful,SomethingFawful,Brintendom,ConversingPersons,

Post a Comment

0 Comments