Advertisement

I'M PREGNANT! | TTC Journey & Finding Out | First-Time Mom

I'M PREGNANT! | TTC Journey & Finding Out | First-Time Mom I'm so thankful to be pregnant with our rainbow baby due May 23, 2020! Getting to this point was a long journey. So today I'm sitting down to share our entire story our trying to conceive and finding out that I'm pregnant.

Subscribe for more videos as I continue to share my pregnancy journey!

Live Pregnancy Test Video:

Get my budget templates (Etsy shop):
FREE Budget Meeting Questionnaire:
Freedom From Student Loans Course:
Start a blog of your own with bluehost:
Make money blogging with the Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing Course:
FREE Ebates account. Get $10 when you make your first $25 purchase:
$10 off your first Erin Condren purchase:

Vlogging camera:
Sit down camera:
Microphone:

I get my music from Epidemic Sound:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Send Me Mail!

The Budgeting Wife
P.O. Box 1183
Wilsonville, OR 97070
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow me on social media!

Facebook:
Twitter: (@BudgetingWife)
Instagram: (@TheBudgetingWife)
Pinterest:
My blog: www.thebudgetingwife.com
Email: marissa@thebudgetingwife.com

Disclosure: Links contain affiliates. When you buy through one of my links, I will receive a commission. This is at no cost to you and helps support my channel!

pregnant,pregnancy,the budgeting wife,first pregnancy,live pregnancy test,line progression,finding out I'm pregnant,finding out I'm pregnant first pregnanct,pregnancy announcement,telling my husband i'm pregnant,live reaction,pregnancy test,pregnancy vlog,live pregnancy tests,finding out I'm pregnant first pregnancy,rainbow baby,pregnant after miscarriage,miscarriage,pregnanct,TTC,marissa lyda,pregnancy loss,i'm pregnant,positive pregnancy test,ttc journey,

Post a Comment

0 Comments