Advertisement

Hiking through railroad tunnels to Hoover Dam and up over memorial bridge with #OHH

Hiking through railroad tunnels to Hoover Dam and up over memorial bridge with #OHH another fun hike out by lake mead with the OHH gang. Went to the dam then up over the mike O’CALLAGHAN memorial bridge.
#pctlion #nps #hooverdam #memorialbridge #vortex # Vegas

🌸✨I would love for you to subscribe and share as we build an amazing community of dreamers and doers.

🌿I am many women in one-daughter, mother, caregiver, senior, wife/widow.

Many lives have I lived and I love to tell the stories. A new journey started as I began a thruhike of the 2650 miles of the Pacific Crest Trail. My adventure began March 16, 2019. Due to unforeseen injury I had to leave the trail after 713.4 miles. I now heal and prepare for return in PCT Class of 2020🙌🏻🦁 in the meantime I share more adventures and shenanigans.

🌲✨I want to share the outdoors to those who cannot go-and to inspire those who can get out in it. It is a lovely place to be and reflect. Come along. It’s going to be.......well, let’s find out together. 🍃💫

Facebook:


Instagram
H

bridge

Post a Comment

0 Comments