Advertisement

Fall Weekend routine! packing, voice lessons, FINALLY FALL WEATHER

Fall Weekend routine! packing, voice lessons, FINALLY FALL WEATHER This is my Fall weekend routine, but for Friday in my new Fall room I do a 4 day school week, so I kind of consider Friday's as part of my weekend. I am homeschooled, so I can get my school work done on the other 4 days by doubling up. It is super flexible and allows me to take classes and do filming and stuff. Finally cold weather came to Texas and it feels like fall. I spent the day as I often do, I got ready, make my bed, make coffee, this time I got to pack for a trip I am taking this weekend to film and have meetings, then I took voice lessons and got to see my friend Seth singing at an outdoor concert and then Hope came over for a sleepover. Tomorrow is homecoming and I will be vlogging the whole experience, getting ready and the photos and dance and all. So look for that on Sunday!

YOU HAVE TO WATCH Lily's Halloween Room Tour

SUBSCRIBE HERE

LISTEN TO MY MUSIC
BUY MY BOOK
SHOP
TED TALK

INSTAGRAM @itsannierose
TikTok @annierose
TWITTER @Annierose_cole
EMAIL: AnnieRoseChannel@gmail.com

Annie Rose loves to film and edit videos that reflect a positive, happy worldview. Negative comments are ignored or deleted. Monitored by Annie's parents.

SUBSCRIBE TO my sister LILY KATE

Fall Morning Routine,morning routine fall,fall night routine,fall weekend routine,FALL MORNING ROUTINE,AUTUMN MORNING ROUTINE,COSY ROUTINE,SKIN CARE,HAIR CARE,AUTUMN,FALL,REALISTIC MORNING ROUTINE,SUNDAY MORNING ROUTINE,BRITISH SHORTHAIR BLUE,AUTUMN DECOR,FALL DECOR,Annie rose,I think your lying,annie rose song,texas fall,friday routine,fall weather,voice lessons,fall morning routine,autumn morning routine,annie rose,

Post a Comment

0 Comments