Advertisement

A COSY WEEKEND & AUTUMN DECOR | WEEKEND VLOG

A COSY WEEKEND & AUTUMN DECOR | WEEKEND VLOG Hi guys hope you’re well? Tonight’s video is a recent weekend vlog. As always I make these mainly for my own memories but I like to share them with you too, I hope you enjoy!

⭐️ PREVIOUS VIDEO ⭐️



⭐️ ABOUT ME ⭐️

I’m a 28 year old mum of two. Ethan is 4 and Edith is 1. I’m Yorkshire born and bred, I love it here it’s such a beautiful place. I met my husband Chris 10 years ago, we got engaged fairly quickly and married in 2012. I work part time and look after the two tinies for the rest. I love Tea, Charity Shops, Cross Stitching and cheesy pop music. I hope you’ll stick around, it means so much to me!

⭐️ FIND ME ⭐️

FACEBOOK:
INSTAGRAM:

⭐️ CONTACT ME ⭐️

bumptaketwo@gmail.com

weekend,vlog,ditl,day in the life,family life,uk,family,family of 4,mum,mom,mama,motherhood,lifestyle,baby,toddler,kids,children,yorkshire,days out,autumn,fall,

Post a Comment

0 Comments