Advertisement

Why I Don’t Use Conventional Body Soap | 5 Reasons to Make Your Own

Why I Don’t Use Conventional Body Soap | 5 Reasons to Make Your Own In this video I discuss the reasons I don't like using store-bought soaps on my body and what I choose to use instead.

Fragrance Calculator:

Want your name in the credits? Become a Patron on Patreon:

Interested in my coaching program? Book a FREE coaching session:

Ready for a major life change? Check out my FREE Happiness program:

Get to know yourself better by taking this "Determine Your Values" test:

Contact me in the comments below or go to:


Like my Facebook Page:


Music Credit from Soundcloud: "Romantic Folk Loop 1" by Twisterium

This video is a part of Happy and Authentic's Minimalism series

how to be minimalist,minimalism tips,happy and authentic,how to go minimalist,minimalism,minimalist,why I don't use body soap,why I don't use soap,why I don't use soap on my body,why I make my own soap,why I only use homemade soap,why homemade soap is better than store-bought,why I don't use store-bought soap,why I don't use conventional soap,

Post a Comment

0 Comments