Advertisement

whenever I talk to girls I get...

whenever I talk to girls I get... whenever I talk to a girl I get... moisty palms. yeah I really dont know where I was going with this video but, enjoy!

Use code "kaz" in the fortnite item shop

Sub to my 2nd channel -

Drop a LIKE for MORE Fortnite: Battle Royale Gameplay videos!
THANK YOU for WATCHING.
FOLLOW MY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA FOR MORE!

🌟 STAY CONNECTED





FaZe Kaz (Kazify)
whenever I talk to a girl I get...

#fortnite #fortnitebattleroyale #ogskulltrooper

faze kaz,faze kazify,kazify,faze kaz fortnite,faze kaz trickshot,kazify fortnite,fortnite trickshotting,fortnite montage,fazeclan fortnite,fazeclan trickshot fortnite,faze kaz trickshot course,faze5,pg,pg fortnite,family friendly,fortnite creative code,moisty palms,rift zone fortnite,new map,season x map,duo fill,fortnite jokes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments