Advertisement

TWIN FLAMES ♥♥♥ DIVINE FEMININE..... WHAT ARE YOU CURRENTLY HEALING WITHIN? ♥♥♥

TWIN FLAMES ♥♥♥ DIVINE FEMININE..... WHAT ARE YOU CURRENTLY HEALING WITHIN? ♥♥♥ TWIN FLAMES DIVINE FEMININE - CURRENTLY HEALING CHILDHOOD TRAUMAS/WOUNDS/ LET IT OUT! STUFFING IT DOWN IS NO LONGER AN OPTION FOR YOU! YOU ARE LOVED, YOU ARE NO LONGER ABANDONED.

XOXO C

Decks Used:
Gaia Oracle by Toni Carmine Salerno
Spiritsong Tarot by Paulina Cassidy

If you would like a personal reading with me Email: braveyourlight@gmail.com
Or click on the following link of your choice to make a payment: (There is a description of each reading, along with prices under the “about” tab on my youtube channel).
Please allow up to 7 days to receive your reading.

SERVICE LIST/Payment Link
30 Minute Twin Flame Reading

60 Minute Twin Flame Reading

LOVE/Partnership Reading

Love Letter – A Channelled Message from your Twin Flames Higher Self

One Card Encouragement Pull – Current Twin Flame Energy

LAW OF ATTRACTION/MANIFESTING GUIDANCE READING – Helping you to be aware of your thoughts and to be intentional in what energy you create for yourself and for your life.

SELF LOVE READING – I want to help you grow and become your best self, right now. We will work together with spirit to enhance and focus on your inner beauty and help you to thrive in your self worth and self confidence.

DIVINE 3 CARD READING

RUMI ORACLE MESSAGE READING – Rumi Oracle is one of my favorite decks to work with. Bringing a poetic vibration into your love for self and your love life in general.


BLOCK BREAKER - Bring Unity Back into Your Partnership – With this reading I will tap into spirit and gain the answers of what exactly is blocking yourself and your partner (you are mirrors) and gain more clarity on what it is you need to focus on to bring healing into your life and love life.

ANGELIC GUIDANCE – A beautiful and mystical reading where I work ONLY with the Angel Decks, to bring you the specific messages and guidance that our amazing Archangels want to bring you.

ENERGY DONATIONS - THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU - Everything helps and is so appreciated to keep my channel going.

NO REFUNDS
For inquiries and questions, I respond as quickly as I can.
Once you have made a payment please e-mail me proof of payment: braveyourlight@gmail.com, along with the description of what you need assistance with in your reading. I will then administer the reading and send your private video link via email address.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER – For entertainment purposes only!
Please READ this carefully:
By you choosing to work with me by sending a payment and asking for my guidance through spirit, it is your tangible authorization/agreement for me to assist you, thus I cannot and will not be held liable for any personal decisions/actions made by the purchaser. If you are in need of professional help via psychologist/psychiatrist, please seek that for your health and wellness. I’m here to entertain as well as guide you, to help bring you peace, hope and light.
I thank you for riding on this sweet journey with me. Stay BLESSED and stay BALANCED.

Brave Your Light xoxo

Twin Flames,Divine Feminine,Healing,Oracle Read,Tarot Read,

Post a Comment

0 Comments