Advertisement

Taking down a Galleon then Brig straight away.

Taking down a Galleon then Brig straight away. Hey guys I decided recently to shift my game time to a lot of Sea of thieves so expect Sot vids lol, sorry Ark subscribers(I haven't abandoned you) This vid is a highlight of my favourite two take downs of a very productive day sinking ships, hope everyone enjoys it isn't edited so apologies I'm not very good at doing that.


Also sorry for any sniffles, heavy breathing or random annoying huffs at crew mates, I was ill and felt like crap lol

Thanks for watching and remember if you want to see more then please hit the sub button. I do have a twitch its at: www.twitch.tv/cplcash where you can watch these take downs live :D

Sot,sea of thieves,pirates,galleon,sloops,brigantine,rare,dumpster,video games,

Post a Comment

0 Comments