Advertisement

Psychiatric Emergency Room Video (Kaiser) After Falling Into Depression And Prescription Drugs

Psychiatric Emergency Room Video (Kaiser) After Falling Into Depression And Prescription Drugs This video series was created on Youtube to be a #videojournal of my experiences transitioning from a 40+ hour a week job to living with no job #OffTheGrid. I have survived deep #depression and suicidal thoughts and have been through every part of the Mental health system. This is a journey of #me saying no to the system and finding happiness and worth in my own #beautiful life. I recently bought raw land in Southern Oregon near #Klammathfalls and have been #inspired by the mathematics and simplicity of the #GeoDesicDome. Although I have many trips to Home Depot I am still able to hold onto my #inspiration and keep my eyes on the prize. The current status of my journey is being recorded one trip and one day at a time with 100% #authenticity and I would #love for you to #follow along with me on my #journey.

Check out all my off grid videos in Playlists:


#love #motivation #summer #nature #nofilter #photography #lifestyle #handmade #home
#Minimalism #Essentialism

Instagram: Tryantoheal

30 Day Completely Free Amazon Prime:

Gardening Hat "+10 Gardening Skill":

Depression,Anxiety,Guilt,Shame,Trauma,Therapy,Antidepressant,lonely,values,treatment,Emergency,Room,ER,Kaiser,Medi-Cal,Insurance,Overdose,Suicide,Help,Hopeless,Alone,Medication,Psych,Doctor,Nurse,Support,Video,Reaction,5150,Inpatient,PHP,IOP,Discharge,Pain killers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments