Advertisement

Pisces...They have some explaining to do 🤨 September 11 - 19 🙏

Pisces...They have some explaining to do 🤨 September 11 - 19 🙏 Pisces “The one on your mind” 15:40

~Channel Schedule
Monday’s- earth signs (capricorn taurus virgo)
Tuesday- air signs (gemini libra aquarius)
Wednesday- water signs (cancer scorpio pisces)
Thursday- fire signs (leo aries sagittarius)
Friday- All signs live weekly!

PERSONAL READINGS can be booked on my website👇🙏


Second Channel (Fierce Territory)

I can’t express enough how grateful I am for the support, I really appreciate it 🙏

All tips and donations are greatly appreciated!!


Get your 11:11 hoodie...


Facebook...


Audio
Yt- 432 hz

pisces,tarot,reading,september,2018,sept,dm,df,divine,feminine,masculine,sun,moon,rising,venus,virgo,full,new,energies,during,the,twin,flame,twinflame,soulmate,connection,strong,feeling,singles,couples,third,party,divorce,awakening,signs,of,spirits,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,22,27,29,horoscope,daily,weekly,monthly,how,do,they,feel,about,me,who,is,coming,toward,to,know,if,my,seeing,water,sign,1111,

Post a Comment

0 Comments