Advertisement

Pick A Card ๐Ÿ”ฎ - What Does Your Pet ๐Ÿถ Want You To Know (How Are They Feeling) ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ’•

Pick A Card ๐Ÿ”ฎ - What Does Your Pet ๐Ÿถ Want You To Know (How Are They Feeling) ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ’• Want to know how your precious furbaby is doing? What is going on with their health and how are they feeling towards you?๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฆ✨
This is the juicy timeless Pick A Card Reading for you!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿงก

๐Ÿฆ‹TIMESTAMPS๐Ÿฆ‹
Card Selection 2:01
Group 1 3:31
Group 2 14:03
Group 3 24:38
Group 4 34:43

๐Ÿ”ฎDecks Used๐Ÿ”ฎ
Cat's Eye Tarot
Spirit Animal Oracle
The Psychic Tarot
Archetype Cards
Healing Oracle Cards

๐Ÿ’œAlso, I want to thank you all so much for watching all my videos and the support, and all the new subscribers!
Make sure to like this video and subscribe to my channel for more Weekly tarot videos!!๐Ÿ’œ

If you have any video suggestions leave them down below, I would love to do them!✨

If this resonated for you, and you would like to support my channel, please feel free to donate -
Cash app : $ShonnettasTarot

Want to send me something?๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’•
P.O Box 61 California, MD 20619

๐Ÿ’™Become a Patron and support Shonnetta'sDivineTarot today!๐Ÿ’™


Also if you want to book a reading with me, head over to my website and schedule yours today! We will get the reading all set up from there ❤️

I look forward to helping you illuminate your path as well as give you insight! ✨


๐Ÿ“ธFollow my Instagrams:




๐Ÿ“ฒConnect With me On My Other SocialMedias!
Twitter: @shonnettastarot

Music๐ŸŽถ
SOLO ACOUSTIC GUITAR by Jason Shaw
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 United States— CC BY 3.0 US

Music promoted by Audio Library

#PetsPickACard #ShonnettasDivineTarot #PickACardReading

pick a card what does your pet want you to know,pick a card pet,pick a card pets,pick a card,pick a card love,pick a card tarot,tarot reading love,pick a card 2019,shonnettas divine tarot,hororscope,zodiac signs,astrology,aries,taurus,gemini,cancer,leo,virgo,scorpio,Sagittarius,capricorn,Aquarius,pisces,september 2019,psychic prediction,psychic reading,free psychic reading,birthchart,tarot,tarot cards,tarot reading,tarot reader,spirituality,

Post a Comment

0 Comments