Advertisement

My Favorite Parking Garage || Hilton Busan's Ananti Town Resort || 100 rental cars

My Favorite Parking Garage || Hilton Busan's Ananti Town Resort || 100 rental cars This week I visited the Hilton Busan in South Korea. The resort has a small shopping and restaurant area call Ananti Town. I took the family (to the stores, NOT the hotel) to walk around and grab some food. And while we were there, I experienced THE best parking garage I've ever seen. It was almost as if we were parking our car IN the resort, rather than a garage.

I didn't have my fancy camera with me, so I borrowed my wife's iPhone and took a bit of video. The footage doesn't really capture how nice this parking garage is, but at least it can give you a small taste.

The reasons I love this garage so much are:

(1) it's seamlessly incorporated into the resort. Even though you enter the garage, it still feels like you're in a fancy resort. The flooring is the same, the walls are void of exposed concrete, and there's potted plants all over the place.

(2) The area is well lite with interior lights and NOT the typical street lamp type lighting. It lights up the garage in a way that makes you feel like you're inside a store rather than outside parking your car in a lot.

(3) There are red and green lights to identify open parking spaces. Red for taken, and green for open. I've seen this before in the US, but never lights this large. Honestly, it make it SUPER easy to find an open space.

The rest of the resort was also amazing, but since this is a vlog about car, I'll spare you the details. But, if you can ever swing it, I HIGHLY recommend you check this place out. And if you park your car here, let me know what you think!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••­­••••••••••

CONTACT ME: 100rentalcars@gmail.com

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••­­••••••••••

TAGS:
#100rentalcars


••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••­­••••••••••

You read all the way to the end? Nice! Don't stop here. Shoot me and email or leave me a comment and say Hello!

100 rental cars,ananti town,car parking,ananti town south korea,ananti town busan south korea,hilton busan south korea,hilton busan,hilton busan parking garage,parking garage,hilton busan ananti town review,busan south korea,

Post a Comment

0 Comments