Advertisement

kpop room tour (mainly bts + reuploaded) I berymlk☆゚

kpop room tour (mainly bts + reuploaded) I berymlk☆゚ OPEN ME!*.☽ .* :☆゚
haii my little berries!!!
this is a reupload but i hope you guys aren;t mad i tried to find everything in the video again but I just have the names of them! My room has changed drastically since this video, my walls are now white and i have greenery everywhere now but anywho iloveyou guys!



FURNITURE:
Desks from ikea
trestle from ikea
alex drawers from ikea
3 tier cart from office depot
hanging lights from ikea
string lights from target
shelves from ikea
dresser stand from target
containers from the container store
picture frames from ikea
wall grides from target

p.s. I don't have exact prices of things because i bought everything at random times, i'm sorry guys if you have a question please ask in the comments!

all my social media are on here!


☽ my name is Kaila, I love Calligraphy, and Kpop Journaling and anything kpop.
☽ I like trying new things, so if you guys see new stuff it's all me
☽ my favorite colors are pastel pink, purple, and blue.
☽ I hope you guys enjoy my video and any critique will help! .* :☆゚





–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
EDITING:
☽ editing video program: final cut pro
☽ editing program: procreate, VSCO
☽ recording equipment: iphone X, JOBY iphone stand
=––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
DISCOUNT CODES:
☽USE CODE BERYMLK10 FOR 10% OFF AT ASHIONARY ON ETSY.COM
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
DISCLAIMER:
☽ I don't own any of the songs used today.
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
MUSIC:
Music by Singto Conley - You Are The Stars -
Music by ninjoi. - Beautiful Love -
Music by ninjoi. - Sincerity -
Music by ninjoi. - Outro -
Music by ninjoi. - Natsu -
Music by ninjoi. - Foolish Heart [Thematic Exclusive] -
Music by ninjoi. - Again -
Music by ninjoi. - Caffeine -
Music by ninjoi. - Acceptance -
Music by ninjoi. - Spirited -


––––––––––––––––––––––––

berymlk☆゚

Post a Comment

0 Comments