Advertisement

🙊It Might Not Be What You Expect, They Are Trying🙊Virgo Love♥️September 2019♥️

🙊It Might Not Be What You Expect, They Are Trying🙊Virgo Love♥️September 2019♥️ ♥️♥️♥️Monthly Love Readings♥️♥️♥️

Facebook:
Instantgo:
Instagram:

For a Reading:
Email me at: lalunatarot33@gmail.com

Reading Rates:
$25 for 15minute
$45 for 30 minute
$100 for 60 minute

Payment can be made to paypal.me/lalunatarot once you have figure out exactly what reading works best for you!  The more in-depth your question/situation, the more time it will take to cover.  If you need any suggestions on which way to go, I am more than willing to help :)  The process is pretty straight forward, I will upload a video via YouTube that only you will be able to see.  If you prefer a phone or Skype reading, we can schedule accordingly :) What I need from you is name, and names of parties involved, birthdays if that is available, and a brief description of what is going on/your question.  Once I receive those items, I get the video to you within 24-48 hours!!

virgo,lunatarot33,tarot,love,tarot reading,love reading,

Post a Comment

0 Comments