Advertisement

I Honestly Don't Care At This Point...

I Honestly Don't Care At This Point... Previous video summary:
I stated 3 things

1. We live comfortably meaning bills are paid & we aren’t homeless
2. I had over 30k saved up before my surgery last year
3. My second surgery was free (flight, food, surgery, stay, EVERYTHING)

I decided I wanted surgery & not to touch our 30k. I intentionally saved 15k (which i told y’all last year) within 2 months to use for my surgery. I thought I was being smart & safe. Then I got sick, hospitalized, and unable to work for almost 4 months not to mention it was during holidays.

I say all this to say I am CATCHING UP. I am human. It’s okay. We will get through this. All your other youtube favs lie and put up a front. I won’t. I have never lived above my means... I had 30k saved lmao. This video is just to vent. Watch my story cuz I’m coming back on top. I have no choice 🧡👋🏾

6-21-19,

Post a Comment

0 Comments