Advertisement

I GAVE PREGNANT GIRLFRIEND MY CREDIT CARD FOR 24HRS ! (NO BUDGET) | BRAAP VLOGS

I GAVE PREGNANT  GIRLFRIEND MY CREDIT CARD FOR 24HRS ! (NO BUDGET) | BRAAP VLOGS [ I cant believe i just did this . . . . . . ]

Subscribe Here!
Check out my Top Videos!

Follow Me ▼
Twitter:
Instagram:
Facebook:

[Playlist Specific Hashtag] #BRAAPVlogs

About BRAAP Vlogs:
Whats up guys! My name is Angel and welcome to BRAAP Vlogs. I love to have fun, live free, and vlog about it. Me and the B SQUAD also make music videos and vlog about our time together. If you like cool cars, good times, and fun challenges, please subscribe and follow!

[Video Title]
[Video URL]

BRAAP Vlogs

Brad vlogs,brapp,braap,braap vlogs song,b squad,braap vlogs fatty,braap vlogs,brapp songs,family friendly,the ace family,no budget,shopping,jake,family vlogs,the royalty family,24 hour challenge,kids go shopping,no budget at the mall,kid with parents credit card,brothers,mind of rez,omiinahellcat,family vloggers,love,kids,toys,family fun,

Post a Comment

0 Comments