Advertisement

How To Style an Outdoor Courtyard | Simple.Honest.Design

How To Style an Outdoor Courtyard | Simple.Honest.Design Janie Allen lived in her townhouse for five years and had never used the courtyard because she didn't know how it COULD be enjoyed. It was a weird space with tall walls, mismatched flooring, and chipping paint. So she called in the big guns (that would be me) to help her figure out how to make it a space she would enjoy every day from the inside, outside, and even by walking by the gate on her way to the front door. Check out how we made it happen on this week's episode of Simple.Honest.Design

You find out more about me at:
www.catherinearensberg.com/about

💬 If you have a question about anything in the video, leave me a comment and I'll do my best to answer it.

I'm Catherine Arensberg, an exterior designer based in Mobile, Alabama. I love to design spaces that make you want to come home, stay home, and love where you live. I also enjoy showing you how to create the look you see in magazines, pinterest, and instagram at whatever price point is affordable for you.

You can find me on many platforms:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Kit:
Linkedin:

It's nice to meet you.


#landscapedesigner #exteriordesigner #landscape #gardendesigner #siteplanner #budgetfriendlydesigner

landscape design on a budget,affordable DIY landscape design,front yard ideas on a budget,landscaping on a budget pictures,low budget landscape ideas,cheap landscaping ideas,frugal landscape ideas,affordable landscape design ideas,backyard landscape ideas on a budget,

Post a Comment

0 Comments