Advertisement

How to make a Closure Wig (BEGINNER FRIENDLY) | Products listed below for beginner| Alonia

How to make a Closure Wig (BEGINNER FRIENDLY) | Products listed below for beginner| Alonia Hi Guys, 💕
I am super excited to start my journey of learning how to make my own wigs. In this video I will walk you through the steps I used to craft my very first wig. I am a beginner and NO EXPERT in the hair field, so I am open to advice, comments, and helpful tips. I posted this video so that you guys can follow me on this journey and watch my growth over the next few months.
*******************************************************

Product list

4x4 16 inch Closure
3 Bundles - 18“ 20” 22”
Styrofoam Head
Mesh Wig Cap
Super Star - 20V Developer (4 OZ)
Clairol Professional Kaleidocolors Powder (1 OZ)
Annie- Mixing Brush
Mixing bowl
Isoplus Neutralizing Shampoo
OGX Renewing + Argan Oil of Morocco Conditioner
Magic Collection - 12pcs T Pins
OGX Renewing + Argan Oil of Morocco Weightless Healing Dry Oil, 4 FL OZ
Needle & Thread
Tweezers
Scissors
LOTS OF PATIENTS ( It took me 6 hours to make this wig)
*******************************************************

Hair Info ✨
4x4 16 inch Closure
3 Bundles of straight hair - 18” 20” 22”
Bundles and closure from Beauty Depot-

Connect with me 📱💕

IG: Darkislovelymakeup


Twitter: darkis_lovely


YouTube- * I DO NOT OWN the rights to the music in this video

#tutorials #closurewig,

Post a Comment

0 Comments