Advertisement

GET READY WITH ME TO TAKE A SELFIE! (lol)

GET READY WITH ME TO TAKE A SELFIE! (lol) HOW I GIVE MYSELF A MAKEOVER - SELFIE STYLE!

***THANK YOU @THECREMESHOP FOR SPONSORING THIS VID! SHOP HERE: ***

lol hi angels! today I am doing a get ready with me video because I love makeup tutorials and wanted to show you a funny chatty spoof with a dramatic before and after of my extra morning routine. Because most people do these GRWM for date night or prom or their wedding, I do it to take a good selfie for instagram. lol

So here is how I do my makeup, pick my outfit, and give myself a full makeover transformation DIY style. All with my signature nonsense included lol.

I LOVE YOU! And remember, true beauty shines from within. always.

3,020,000 kisses!
xx
Amber :)

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM:
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER:


SHOP THE CREME SHOP PRODUCTS!

Spa Headband

Rose Water Mask

Charcoal & Lemon Makeup Wipes

BB Crème

Match Made Foundation

Cover Story Concealer

Shading Contour Palette

Black Eyeliner

Eyeshadow Primer

Brow

Cushion Highlighter

Lolita Lashes

Lash Glue

Mascara Primer

Mascaras

Lip Lock Lip Pencil

Tinted Lip Balm

Priming & Setting Spray

get ready with me,selfie,GRWM,amber scholl,morning routine,makeover,transformation,DIY,tutorial,chatty,extra,instagram,

Post a Comment

0 Comments