Advertisement

First makeup and dress vlog please love and subscribe ❤️

First makeup and dress vlog please love and subscribe ❤️ Vide edited on imovies and i clip , no copyright on music ,
please guys like and subscribe and show some love by sharing it ❤️
I loveyou guys please help me reach out to people

Insta id - @megha.55
Insta second id - @pandemoniumgurlzz

Trell app id - @Bmegha
Please follow up ❤️❤️

Dress details

Black top - shein
Skirt - a la mode by akansha

Kurti and sharara - myntra aounak ❤️

Makeup details -

Foundation- maybelline superstay full coverage foundation , shade warm sun 334 - rs 750

Second foundation is fit me maybelline shade - sun beige . Rs 500

Eyebrow pencil - miss claire black shade 150 rs

Eyeliner- lakme liquid eyeliner

Eyeshadow- miss claire palette

Lipstick - maybelline powdermatt
Shade - toasted brown ( my favourite nude shade ever) works with medium to dark tone girls

Blush and highlighter - sugar cosmetics

Moisturiser- venezuia ( dermatologist recommendation for me )

And can use any toner to tone your skin

Primer- huda beauty

Conceler- maybelline fit me , shade caramel

❤️

Post a Comment

0 Comments