Advertisement

FaZe Pamaj - 'Predators' A Modern Warfare Montage

FaZe Pamaj - 'Predators' A Modern Warfare Montage SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON IF YOU ENJOYED THIS MF VIDEO!!!!!!!!
Ill do it again if you really enjoyed it...check that off the list.


thats it. I've had it. I had to do it. You guys know me I love montages and everything about them. Just a good ole time. I especialy loved Preds style and clean unique ways of editing and clip choice. I really felt like I learned the most from watching him. Anyway I always wanted to make a video like this and this is all just to show love to the OG of OG's. I felt like I did it justice. Its easily one of my favorite videos I've ever made. And logan if you get mad at me sorry for loving you

Big thanks to my guy Lmax for helping with the animations so I can get fkn spicy on these videos.
Click on the Bell! Turn on my notifications = )
Create your own videos!
SUBSCRIBE TO BECOME A PAJAMA! ツ
►►► ツ
Follow me on Twitter: ツ
Second channel SUBSCRIBE! ツ
Use the code 'PAMAJ' for 5% off Scuf Controllers! ツ



Background Music Created by


Creator of my logo ツ



Livestream! Follow it!
My Facebook Fanpage: ツ
My Instagram! ツ

Modern Warfare,OpTic Predator,Pamaj,FaZe Clan,Quick Scoping,Montage,Hard Scoping,AImbot,COD,Multiplayer,Sniper Montage,ground war,HK 12,AX 50,

Post a Comment

0 Comments