Advertisement

Fairyloot Unboxing August- Things are not what they seem...

Fairyloot Unboxing August- Things are not what they seem... Hi my dudes!

In this video I unbox The Fairyloot August box, the theme for this one is "Things are not what they seem"

Thank you so much to Fairyloot for sending this my way :)

Check out Fairyloot here:

You can also use code CODIE5 for 5% off your first box in a monthly subscription plan.


Where you can find me:
Instagram:
Twitter:@codiebookcorner
Goodreads:
email: codie.bennett26@gmail.com

About Me:
I'm Codie, avid book reader, tea addicted and living in Edinburgh, Scotland. I post videos about books and bookish things. I post reviews, wrap ups, tbr's, hauls, vlogs etc and I would love for you to join the conversation :)

Codie's book corner,codie book corner,Fairyloot unboxing,Fairyloot August,book box unboxing,book unboxing,book subscription box,Fairyloot,Booktube,

Post a Comment

0 Comments