Advertisement

Emergency Calls And Rescue The Puppy Caught In A Net Bag... Poor Animals

Emergency Calls And Rescue The Puppy Caught In A Net Bag... Poor Animals Emergency Calls And Rescue The Puppy Caught In A Net Bag... Poor Animals


Hello everyone! Today was a great day for me. I will tell you the story of the stray dog ​​I met today.
             I was walking down the street when a woman waved at me. She pointed to the bush on the side of the road and said, "There is a puppy calling in there and tells me to come in." I stopped the car and went to look for the dog's cry. The trees here are very dense. I heard the dog's voice but still couldn't find it. I still hear the dog calling very close. I see a stream of water. Here it is, so a puppy was caught in a net bag. Right now the dog is not in danger because I am here. Fortunately, the woman heard the dog calling and called me back.

             I got acquainted with the dog before touching it so the dog was very obedient. I removed the dog from the net bag and the dog was rescued. I took the dog into the car and went home. The dog is near the sewage ditch so it is very dirty, I will bathe the dog before feeding. Very good dog. I'm glad to have the dog. This is a puppy so I will feed the dog with milk. You see, the dog seems to be very hungry.

          I love dogs very much. Do you love dogs? I hope you love my dog. Thank you for watching the video! Please subscribe to the channel to get the earliest video. If you see this video makes sense, please raise your thumbs up to encourage us and the dog. Thank you very much!

#Rescuethedog
#PoorAnimals
#PoorDogs
#Rescueabandoneddogs

love dog,rescue dog,The rescue made the heart vibrate,rescue puppy,Cute puppy,Emergency Calls And Rescue The Puppy Caught In A Net Bag,Poor Animals,Emergency Calls,Rescue The Puppy Caught In A Net Bag,Rescue the dog,Poor Dogs,Rescue abandoned dogs,puppy calling,dog's cry,so a puppy was caught in a net bag,acquainted with the dog,the dog was rescued,dog with milk,the dog seems to be very hungry,I love dogs very much,Do you love dogs?,

Post a Comment

0 Comments