Advertisement

debrajoy, Sometimes I'm a little disappointed in the things people do!

debrajoy, Sometimes I'm a little disappointed in the things people do! I know y'all that there are lots of good people out there that if cytosine that glass they would have done the same thing I did! It just takes the right person to see it and today that just so happened to be me. Lots of our homeless folks have little dogs and it could be devastating to have one of them get hurt Karma they have no money to see a vet what are they going to do! I am so fortunate that if something happened to miss Hazel I could take care of her and yes I'm going to say it, that is the one time that I would reach out to y'all for help, if I really had to. I do need to get out more! Do something fun today! Hazel and I had a good time!

debrajoy,sewing machine,sewing projects,cracked phone,gophers,reverse videos,policeman,cake,poke cake,grandbabies,granddaughter,Nana,Amazon,government,children,pets,dog crates,veterinarians,Banfield,immigrants,cooking,Smuckers,Jam,jelly,preserves,food,cookies,instant pot,Landscaping,ground cover,plants,flowers,flower pots,Oceanside California,trailers,trailer Park's,renovations,Caravan Carolyn,Phyllis Stokes,nomadic fanatic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments