Advertisement

day in the life of a unhealthy person ♡ | arielle

day in the life of a unhealthy person ♡ | arielle day in the life of a unhealthy person
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀


s o c i a l m e d i a
instagram┊
roblox profile ┊
roblox group ┊
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
r e m i n d e r s
Thank you so much for watching the whole video! Please like, comment, and subscribe. Thank you so much for the support! I really appreciate it! Follow my social medias to stay updated!
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
want to collaborate?
DM me on insta
message me on roblox
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
business inquires ONLY: kittcornrblx@gmail.com
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
disclaimer: I do not own any of the music in this video.

m u s i c c r e d i t s

Music: Breathe slow
Musician: Rook1e

Music: Voyage
Musician: @iksonofficial

Music: Ice Tea
Musician: Not The King.👑

arielle

Post a Comment

0 Comments