Advertisement

๐Ÿ’› CONTEMPORARYATHON TBR 2019 [round 5] ๐Ÿ’›

๐Ÿ’› CONTEMPORARYATHON TBR 2019 [round 5] ๐Ÿ’› This is my first time participating in Contemporaryathon, and I'm SO EXCITED! I can just feel that this is going to be a good readathon.
THE CHALLENGES:
1. Read a 2019 release
2. Read a contemporary with yellow on the cover
3. Read a diverse contemporary (aim to read something outside of your own experience)
4. Read a contemporary with an illustrated cover
5. Read a dark / hard-hitting contemporary
6. Read a contemporary with plants on the cover
7. Read a contemporary that is beloved by a member of the book community (and shout out the creator!)

THE HOSTS:
Chelsea -
Julie -
Natasha -
Melanie -

๐Ÿ˜ my bff booktubers ๐Ÿ˜
Gabby [gabbyreads]
Shelby [shelbytaggartreads]
Kendra [kendralovesbooks]

๐Ÿ“ฝ keep watching ๐Ÿ“ฝ
Best Books of 2019 |
Reading Journal:
Thriller Recommendations:
Five Star REACTION:

๐Ÿ‘ญ join my book club ๐Ÿ‘ญ


๐Ÿ“ฆ my book wish list ๐Ÿ“ฆ


๐Ÿ’ฐ get 2 months free on scribd ๐Ÿ’ฐ


๐Ÿฝ my main channel ๐Ÿฝ


๐Ÿ’• follow me ๐Ÿ’•
๐Ÿ“ธ
๐Ÿ“š

✉ publicity contact ✉
webebooknYT@gmail.com

- #contemporaryathon #contemporaryathontbr #booktube


๐Ÿ›‘ D I S C L A I M E R ๐Ÿ›‘
Jacqueline is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.

reads,reading,read,book,books,contemporarython tbr,contemporary-a-thon,na books,ya books,young adult books,new adult books,romance books,contemporary books,chelseadolling reads,booktube readathon,booktube,contemporaryathon,readathon,webebookn,contemporary recommendations,when the light went out,after the end,whisper network,him elle kennedy,2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments