Advertisement

Clarifying the biggest misconception about spirituality!

Clarifying the biggest misconception about spirituality! Ok, so this video is for those people who are sceptical about spirituality. Who are afraid that it makes you separated from your family.
Especially to all my friends who think I am in pain being away from my family or my family is worried about me.

I want to clarify there's Nothing like that guys!

Spirituality helps you find yourself. And when you are happy you automatically make people around you happy.
After all, it's all an illusion right! ;)


Follow me on Instagram

spiritual,spirituality,spirituality sadhguru,inner engineering experience,inner engineering,story time,life story,kolkata vlogger,bangalore youtubers,bk shivani,courage,moving on,awakening,motivation video,motivational videos,Shato for100,shato,sato,minimalist,loner,living alone,overcoming fear,overcoming anxiety,sadhguru,

Post a Comment

0 Comments