Advertisement

ChukChakan sa mga Kontes| Trans Pageantry Famous & Remarkable Self Introduction | part 2

ChukChakan sa mga Kontes| Trans Pageantry Famous & Remarkable Self Introduction | part 2 Watch the Chukchak ng mga sikat Part1 here⬇️



What's up mga Kalaloves!

Hi, Hello & Mabuhay!

For Inquiries and for my Social Media Account!

FACEBOOK PAGE:


1st Youtube Channel⬇️

2nd Youtube Channel⬇️


Please isabay mo naman po sa pag subscribe ito,
My Girlfriend's Youtube Channel:


It's me your Boring and Ambitious Trans Pageantry Video Uploader and a Pageant Enthusiast.

Thank You for visiting my Youtube Channel, please don't forget to Like, share this video, and let me know your words or opinion in the comment section, and for more Videos like this please don't forget to SUBSCRIBE MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and Hit the Notification Bell and be Updated.

Feel free to invite me into your show my kalaloves!

Special thanks to my Background music owner:

My Golden Rule:
Don't do unto others, what you don't want others to do unto you.


For background music:
No Copyright Infringement Intended

Thank You Very Much!!

#SpreadLove
#SpreadPositivity
#StopTheHate

part

Post a Comment

0 Comments