Advertisement

ASMR relaxing head & face massage with a follower|subscriber (soft spoken)

ASMR relaxing head & face massage with a follower|subscriber (soft spoken) Today I am joined by my new friend Lexi for another relaxing head, face, neck, and shoulder massage. I am so excited to bring more women with curls on my channel and this will be the first video in a series I will be focusing on with my fellow curly haired people! I use light touch massage in today's session to stimulate the skin gently and provide a sense of comfort and safety. I will also use some natural essential oil sprays that remind me of nature and summer, specifically made for our session. Lexi and I originally met through instagram (connecting through a mutual appreciation for cats) and we had been wanting to film this for a while. I hope you all able to relax and experience a peaceful state with us through this video. X


Find me on Instagram:


Find Lexi on Instagram:

ASMR,massage,hair,curly hair,brushing,hairplay,braiding,facial,skincare,oil,natural,organic,whipser,soft spoken,reiki,energy,reflexology,accupressure,hypnosis,hypnotherapy,sleep,anxiety,depression,relief,insomnia,pamper,spa,essential oils,techniques,ayurveda,ayurvedic,face,lymphatic,nose,ear,head,health,healthy,wellness,trance,meditation,caring,fit,fitness,model,herbs,toner,camphor,peppermint,spray,DIY,homemade,holistic,medicine,trust,tracing,heal,healing,orange,therapy,session,hands,

Post a Comment

0 Comments