Advertisement

Xavier Wulf - Burning Tears Are Colder Kimetsu no Yaiba Amv

Xavier Wulf
-  Burning Tears Are Colder Kimetsu no Yaiba Amv I do all different types of edits I also do picture edits so if you're in need of getting some edits dying we can negotiate the price
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And if you're also a fellow editor and you're willing to take some advice I'll be sharing apps that I use such as
PowerDirector
Cute Cut Pro
InShot
VivaVideo PRO
You can find two of these on iPhone
And if you're a smartphone user you'll be able to use all of them
.
.
.
.
Also if you have any recommendations for me or if you would like to do a collabo please leave it in the comments and I'll send you a chat invite you can pick the music and the anime
.
.
.
.

Also if you need any anime recommendations I'll post a few every week oh my story🔥
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


► DISCLAIMER:
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for & amp; quot; fair use & amp; amp; quot; for purposes: such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute That Might Otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational staff or use tips the balance in Behalf of fair use.
I do not own anything here, I do not own the song or any of the anime used in the amv

Yaiba

Post a Comment

0 Comments