Advertisement

Why I love My Harvia Electric Sauna Heater

Why I love My Harvia Electric Sauna Heater After almost a year of use I can confidently say I love my harvia electric sauna heater and almost heaven logan indoor sauna.

Harvia is a Finnish Sauna and Spa manufacturer. They make a ton of awesome heaters. Check them out:


One cool thing I noticed is they have Saunas that combine infrared heat with a traditional electric heater. I have been in infrared saunas before but never a hybrid. It might be time for a trip to Finland!

The heaters are made in Finland giving them that authentic sauna feel. If you are looking for a sauna for sale I would definitely check out:



Almost heaven has a bunch of different options for both indoor and outdoor saunas.

Here are the stats for the model that I have:
Model: KIP45B
Power: 4.5kw (4500 watts)
Electrical: 240v/30amp/1phase
Minimum wire size: 10/2
Dimensions: 16”W x 11”D x 24”H
Minimum cubic feet: 106
Maximum cubic feet: 212
Stone capacity: 40lbs
Construction: Stainless steel
Exterior: Polished stainless

sauna,harvia,harvia sauna,sauna heater,electric sauna heater,harvia electric sauna heater,infrared sauna,sauna benefits,steam room vs sauna,almost heaven,almost heaven sauna,home sauna,indoor sauna,electric sauna,sauna detox,sauna rocks,authentic sauna,finnish sauna,sauna bath,sauna for sale,home sauna for sale,indoor home sauna for sale,sauna heater for sale,

Post a Comment

0 Comments