Advertisement

WHAT TO BRING TO UNIVERSITY - 'Essentials' You Might Not Think Of

WHAT TO BRING TO UNIVERSITY - 'Essentials' You Might Not Think Of basically what I wish I had brought with me/what I'm glad I did bring to help some of you new freshers out! (just don't overpack LooOoL 🤨)

watch in hd quality

follow me:
instagram - @magdaweronka
twitter - @magdaweronka
spotify - magdanikkii
business email - magdanikkii@gmail.com

about me:
hey, I'm magda and I've just finished my first year at clare college at the university of cambridge studying medicine

click for a surprise:


music used (not mine):
joakim karud - waves

thank you for all the support
xoxo magda

what to bring,what to pack,how to pack,for university,to university,uni,might not think of,essentials,university,what do you need,pack with me,move in,vlog,cambridge,oxford,dorm room,room tour,student,accommodation,freshers,advice,tips,eve bennett,online noo,ruby granger,eve cornwell,medicine,law,school,jack edwards,

Post a Comment

0 Comments