Advertisement

Waking Up With Your Omega Werewolf (p4)【submissive】【gentle】

Waking Up With Your Omega Werewolf (p4)【submissive】【gentle】 I didn't wake you did I? How are you feeling?

#protectwinnie is in order!!! We have a hurt bean alert gosh nab it! Moon clan must SUFFER *earl of lemongrab screech*
I hope you understood a little bit more of the stories setting and background and that I didn't make it a jumbled mess. Love ya'll lots and I hope you'll like the next part to this.
I come to realize I'm not putting music in these like I used to BUT there is a reason so please don't smite me. I do it cause I want you to hear the story.

Art isn't mine.

Discord:

KoFi:

asmr,roleplay,anime,wake,up,alpha,omega,werewolf,beta,sub,submissive,dom,dominant,sick,sad,happy,bratty,brat,childish,soup,tender,care,caring,love,simple,worth,pride,whimper,sigh,sickness,music,f4m,f4f,moan,gentle,voice,act,acting,gender neutral,girlfriend,girl,english,wholesome,bethyva,va,sensitive,shaky,snuggle,snuggles,hug,kiss,hugging,ear,chewing,tame,little,prey,predator,m4m,dream,winnie,angry,succubus,anthropromorphic,game,coffee,morning,whisper,hum,humming,

Post a Comment

0 Comments