Advertisement

The One Where I Wonder What Happened To My Goals...

The One Where I Wonder What Happened To My Goals... Just a Little Blues - A maj 7
The one where I wonder what happened to my goals of being a musician in London

I hope you liked that video, don't forget to subscribe to my channel :)

PHOTO PRINTS - PHOTO BOOKS - PHOTO ZINE - HIRE ME
website -

instagram -
twitter -

GET MY SONGS
bandcamp -

SHOP - PRINTS + PRODUCTS
Society6 - Prints, Products -
RedBubble - Prints, Products -
500px - Photo licenses -

bass,bassist,bass player,guitarist,guitar player,studio musician,session musician,art,artists,prints,photography,photographer,photo,craft,embroidery,guitar,london,vlog,vlogger,vlogging,recording,songwriting,songwriter,goal,goals,blues,12 bars blues,ibanez bass,black and white,music video,

Post a Comment

0 Comments