Advertisement

The Cold Truth! Vancouver Real Estate 2019

The Cold Truth! Vancouver Real Estate 2019 Vancouver is an expensive and difficult real estate market to buy in but it can be done. You're going to have to work hard and make sacrifices if you want to own your own home. I still see people pointing fingers and making excuses as to why they can’t afford a home. In this blog i’m going to give you the cold hard truth on what it’s going to take.

Thanks to all the viewers and commenters on all my videos. As a busy Realtor I may not have the time to reply to all comments here. Some of your questions can be answered by going through my many videos posted here on my channel. But I will do my best to respond when I can. Appreciate everyone who is watching and commenting!

Watch more in depth topics on real estate, investing and my book in these PLAYLISTS:
- HOT & Helpful Topics on Real Estate:
- My Book "Along for the Ride" Videos:
- My Investment Strategies & Tips:
- Real Estate 101 Series:

If you want to get in touch with me, please email me at owen@owenbigland.com.

Thanks for watching!

Get a copy of my book "Along for the Ride" available at:
Amazon.ca:
Amazon.com:

OWEN BIGLAND
MACDONALD REALTY WESTMAR
c: 604.889.1118
e: owen@owenbigland.com
w:

2018 Medallion Club Member. Top 10% of Greater Vancouver Realtors
2018 Macdonald Realty Westmar - Top Producer
2018 Macdonald Realty Westmar - Outstanding Performance & Achievement in Real Estate Sales
2017 Macdonald Realty Westmar - Outstanding Performance & Achievement in Real Estate Sales

VANCOUVER BC HOMES & CONDOS
GREATER VANCOUVER BC REAL ESTATE FOR SALE

Real Estate TV,Home Prices,Condos,Owen Bigland,Realtor,Canada,investing in real estate,housing supply vancouver,

Post a Comment

0 Comments