Advertisement

Takeaway - The Chainsmokers, Illenium and Lennon Stella - (Acoustic Version)

Takeaway - The Chainsmokers, Illenium and Lennon Stella - (Acoustic Version) Takeaway - The Chainsmokers, Illenium, Lennon Stella (Acoustic)
►Listen to my music on Spotify!
►Listen to my music on Apple music!
►Check out my NEW Patreon Rewards!
►Want to use my original music in your wedding video? Email dw.lamusic@gmail.com!

Special Thanks to Ellie Sparagno for being in this video with me! Find her here!
Instagram: @EllieSparagno
Spotify:

Follow Landon Austin On:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:

Want to know what gear I use?
Camera -
Microphone -
Video Software -

For Business inquiries and bookings: Landon@LandonAustin.com
Do you play private events (Weddings, Colleges, Parties etc.)? Yes. Email dw.lamusic@gmail.com booking email for more info.

Audio Produced and Mixed by: Landon Austin
Video Filmed by: Tyler Follon
Video Edited By: Landon Austin

takeaway,lennon stella,chainsmokers,the chainsmokers,illenium,acoustic,live,lyrics,tour,how to play,chords,music video,landon austin,duet,ellie sparagno,

Post a Comment

0 Comments