Advertisement

Stay Away From Family & Friends!?!? - Gods|Yahs Will is Too Hard - Q&A w| Advice & Scripture

Stay Away From Family & Friends!?!? - Gods|Yahs Will is Too Hard - Q&A w| Advice & Scripture πŸ‘‰ /S U B S C R I B E\ /C O M M E N T\ /S H A R E\ /L I K E\ πŸ‘ˆ
In this video, I answer Heartistic Fams question on YaHs/Gods will. Sometimes, when seeking the Most High, we can become discouraged when we're required to trust YaH with something as huge as distancing ourselves completely from everyone we know, including family. A lot of people can agree that sometimes YaHs will can seem too much for us to even fathom, yet alone do. But it's important that we keep our faith in YaH and surrender our life to Him so that He can work all things together for our good.
#YaHsWill #FaithInYaHsPurpose #NotBySight
Check me out on Pinterest:
. . .
I will be persistent with video uploads, keeping fresh content coming in as much as possible. My goal is to help and entertain you while doing what I like. If you like my channel, share it with your friends and show some love. Please support! πŸ’ŒπŸ’•

Feel free to request videos for me to film, ask questions and suggest topics you want me to cover. ✔

Thank you all for watching my videos! In case you haven't seen any of my previous videos, check them out!

πŸ’•❥ Previous Videos:
TOP 5 Reasons NOT to CARE or Concern Yourself w/ Bible Scriptures & Advice


Don't Help Or Give So You Can Receive Back | Giving, Helping, Charity w/ Bible Scripts


Abstract Paintings - Showing Some Art | Colorful Flowers & More


What You Think About IS What You MEDITATE On | w/ Bible Scriptures


TOP Reasons QUIET TIME Is Important - thoughts, peace, life, goals, relationships | TIO


Head Wrap, Scarf Style | Spring Outfit w/ Tips & How-tos (Modest Fashion)


🎀How I Love You (by) Fred Hammond - Singing, Harmony COVER | WORSHIP & PRAISE✨🎼


PART 2 - Preventing Sickness😷 | Mental & Spiritual Health w/ Scriptures πŸ“š


On Change - Waiting On YAH/GOD


HOW TO BE MODEST | Modest FashΓΊn Examples - TIO Modesty


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

~Memarie🌹 H E L L O, M Y N A M E I S R E B E C C A... and my middle name is Marie. When I first started my YouTube channel (which was on April 9, 2016, to be exact) I had an idea. I wanted to do plenty of fun, but educational and interesting videos. Though I am still working to make my channel exactly what I imagined, I have confidence that it will reach that point one day. I hope you all stay with me and help me make my channel great!

This channel is dedicated to the Most High and helping people in any way I can, even if it is just by sharing my experiences, thoughts, ideas, things that I may do and so on! Communicate with me in the comment section below and give me ideas. I will gladly do the best that I can to make a video out of them. πŸ’­

patience,the will of god,Yahs will,life,family,friends,hard times,the most high,seeking,knowledge,gods direction,difficulties,word of god,Yahs word,scripture,confirmation,assurance,guidance,advice,trusting,trust god,test,trials,tribulation,the truth,holy spirit,set-apart,witness,preaching,minister,teach,love,care,lovingkindness,doctrone,walk,faith,hope,belief,sincerely,prayer,supplication,shine your light,lifestyle,commandments,worry,strength,

Post a Comment

0 Comments