Advertisement

Skinny Shaming-The Story Of My Life! | How I Dealt With Body Shaming

Skinny Shaming-The Story Of My Life! | How I Dealt With Body Shaming Skinny Shaming has always been a part of my life. It follows me even today!
Skinny Shaming is such an important topic that doesn't get talked about as much as needed. And it is something that affects a lot of people who are on the thinner side.
People don't realise that skinny shaming is prevalent in our society at large. Just that people don't recognise it, yet.

In this Video, I talk about my Skinny Shaming story and how I've put an end to being affected by it.

My Old Blog Post On Skinny Shaming:


➖ Subscribe & Join This Family:
➖ My website:
➖ Newsletter:
➖ Shop:


--|| VIDEOS I'VE MENTIONED ||--

➖ Video of Dolly Singh:
➖ My New Venture ===


--|| My FAVOURITE PRODUCTS 💗 ||--

○ Bamboo Toothbrush ===
○ Cotton Produce Bags ===
○ Stainless Steel Bottle ===
○ Dish Wash Powder ===
○ Cotton Cleaning Cloth ===
○ Steel Straws ===
○ Menstrual Cup ===
○ Wooden Comb ===

--|| YOUTUBE EQUIPMENT I USE 📽️ ||--

○ Get The Whole Set ===

○ Camera ===
○ Prime Lens (50mm 1.8) ===
○ Tripod === https//amzn.to/2UTYT61
○ Mini Tripod ===
○ Gorilla Pod ===
○ Ring Light ===
○ Light Kit ===
○ Microphone ===
○ Laptop ===

*** I do participate in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program, through which I do earn a small % of the money, with the Amazon links. Thank you so much for your support.


--|| Video Details ||--
This Video Has Been Shot and Edited By Myself


--|| Let's Connect ||--

Website ===
Newsletter ===
Instagram ===
Facebook ===
Twitter ===


--|| Business Enquires ||--
reachme@nayanapremnath.com

--|| About Me ||--
Hi. I'm Nayana. I'm from Trivandrum in Kerala and currently a resident of Bangalore. I live a Low Waste Lifestyle and hope to spread the word about the positivity of this lifestyle towards the environment. I used to be an architect by profession until I decided to Be My Own Boss. I'm an entrepreneur who's working to build something sustainable while working as a Youtuber and a blogger. I also work as a Video Editor and a Voice Over Artist on the side to sustain myself. You can always connect with me through Social Media in case you have any queries on this lifestyle or on the other topics I cover including self-sustainability, body positivity and productivity.

body shaming,skinny shaming,fat shaming,body positivity,body image,talk show,skinny girls,body shaming social experiment,skinny shaming story,body positivity vs fitness,body positivity ted talk,too skinny,skinny fat,weight loss,bullying,skinny shame,anorexia,anorexia story,love your body,skinny girl,skinny strong,slim girls,

Post a Comment

0 Comments