Advertisement

Riva Racing MaptunerX ECU Reflash

Riva Racing MaptunerX ECU Reflash #rivaracing #maptunerx #neflpwc

Today I finally got the chance to install my Riva Racing/MaptunerX ECU software on my new HP laptop that allows me to reflash the ECU on my 2019 Yamaha FX-SVHO. Last week I installed my new Riva Ride Plate and Riva Sponsons and now with the reflash I'm expecting to see some performance changes next time out.
Please keep in mind that this is not a how-to video, I merely put this video together to show what I've been doing to my FX-SVHO since I first bought it in February of this year. While this isn't a how-to video I think you'll benefit from the fact that the install on the 2019 Yamaha FX-SVHO differs from instructions that you'll get from MaptunerX and Riva Racing because the layout of the new FX platform has changed from previous years in respect to the ECU.

Reflash

Post a Comment

0 Comments