Advertisement

PUBG PC LITE LIVE & MAYBE CSGO LATER 🔴 ❤️✔️ [INDIA]

PUBG PC LITE LIVE & MAYBE CSGO LATER 🔴  ❤️✔️ [INDIA] HI GAMER"S WELCOME TO MY LIVE STREAM



Support the stream:
[PayPal Link] : paypal.me/..............
[PayTm, Phonpee, Google Pay] : 8370864662

****** If you enjoy the video please like,share and subscribe.******



[Discord Link] :
[Instagram] :
[Facebook Page] :
[Facebook] :



[My Computer Specs]
Processor: amd ryzen 5- 2nd gen 2600x
GPU : GTX 1050TI
RAM : 8 GB
HDD : 1TB
M.2 : 240GB


[ Road To 2K Subs ]
----------------------------------------
Subs | Date
----------------------------------------
100 - 10/10/2018
500 - 21/05/2019
1k - 2/07/2019
1.5k -?

::::::::::[Goal]:::::::::::

NCS Song:


#gamenotch_#pubgmobileHindi_#pubgPClite

I do not take credits for any song,music or any other copyright things in my videos those belongs to it's rightful owner so if you want me to remove things that might belongs to you then contact me on my business email id and i will remove it.
Gmail- panshot.net@gmail.com

[INDIA]

Post a Comment

0 Comments