Advertisement

playing SCATTEGORIES with my EX BEST FRIEND (this didn’t go well)

playing SCATTEGORIES with my EX BEST FRIEND (this didn’t go well) We are no longer friends because of how much we fight haha.



Suspense music- erlend flatin

(Jk love you savanna)
Anyways... thanks for watching!
I post every Monday Wednesday and Friday!

SUBSCRIBE!!


FOR BUSINESS INQUIRIES ONLY REACH ME AT- tylerscheiderinquiries@gmail.com

KEEP UP WITH ME EVERYWHERE
insta- Tylerscheiderr
snap-tyler-craft
tiktok- Tylerscheider
twitter-tylerscheider1

KEEP UP WITH SAVANNA!
instagram-savannabrault

New merch soon ;)))))


SUBSCRIBER COUNT- 16,057❤️
wow I have been gaining so quickly and its all because of you, I love you so much thank you for making me the person I am today!

Okay baiiii

well)

Post a Comment

0 Comments