Advertisement

🔮 Pick A Card 🔮 Urgent Messages From Your Ancestors 📿 (MUST SEE)

🔮 Pick A Card 🔮 Urgent Messages From Your Ancestors 📿 (MUST SEE) Want to know what URGENT messages your ancestors have for you? What they want you to know? This is the juicy timeless Pick A Card for you my friend!☀✨

🌹TIMESTAMPS🌹
Card Selection 2:55
Group 1 4::45
Group 2 21:04
Group 3 37:04
Group 4 53:20

Decks Used📿
Centennial Tarot Deck
Chakra Wisdom Oracle
In2It Oracle❤
Mediumship cards
Spirit Animal Oracle
The Psychic Tarot Of The Heart

💜Also, I want to thank you all so much for watching all my videos and the support, and all the new subscribers! 💖😍
Make sure to like this video and subscribe to my channel for more Weekly tarot videos!!!
Also share with friends that helps my channel grow and flourish!☀🌻

If you have any video suggestions leave them down below, I would love to do them!❤

If this resonated for you, and you would like to support my channel, please feel free to donate✨ -
Cash app : $ShonnettasTarot

Want to send me something?😊💕
P.O Box 61 California, MD 20619

❤Become a Patron and support Shonnetta'sDivineTarot today!❤


Also if you want to book a reading with me, you can send me an email. We will get the reading all set up from there ❤️
I look forward to helping you illuminate your path as well as give you insight! ✨
Email: shonnettasdivinetarot@gmail.com

📸Follow my Instagrams:




📲Connect With me On My Other SocialMedias!
Twitter: @shonnettastarot

🎶Music🎶
Laid Back Guitars by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Source:
Artist:
Music promoted by Audio Library

#PickACard #ShonnettasDivineTarot #PickACardReading

pick a card message from ancestors,spirit guide messages,pick a card,Psychic,Tarot,Divination,Astrology,Numerology,Intuition,Horoscope,Fortune,pick a card reading,spirit guides,law of attraction,loa,tarot reading,tarot reader,tarot cards,oracle cards,spirituality,psychic prediction,intuitive,chakras,auras,angels,witch,wiccan,fortune teller,love spell,money spell,starseeds,new age,twinflame,soulmates,syncronicity,psychic medium,birthchart,zodiac signs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments