Advertisement

Parents & Caregivers VS Chronic Illness | With my Dad Baz! | The Chronic Health Panel

Parents & Caregivers VS Chronic Illness | With my Dad Baz! | The Chronic Health Panel What is it like being a parent of a sick child? Today we discuss this topic with a very special guest... My Dad! Today we are joined by Barry "Baz" to tell his story about what it was like having a chronically ill kid, and how over the years he had to adapt his parenting to keep up with me!!

Baz's Social Media: The Shadowcasters



Today we pay respect and appreciation for all the parents out there who support their children with chronic illness by sharing their stories!

Become a part of the conversation by tuning in to any of my 7 live streams I do every week and share your chronic health story.

Thank you for watching! #loveyourguts and I'll see you in the next video!

If you would like to donate to my cause, please click the PayPal Link below:


That Crohn’s Chick Merch:


That Crohn’s Chick Social Media:

/


My Co-Hosts:
Alannah from Glittery Guts


Ben from Ben On Adventures


Mike from The Creator Spotlight Show


John from Inspired John

illness,chronic health talk,chronic health support,chronic health support group,health talk live,crohns chick,that crohns chick,live chats,invisible illness,health,ealth,live interviews,chronic illness,live,live streams,parents vs chronic illness,caregivers,chronic illness in children,illness motivation,caregivers vs chronic illness,parent support group,children health,children vs chronic health,caregivers stress,parenting,sick kids,sickkids vs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments