Advertisement

My First Youtube Collab!! ft. Anaysa | Behind the Scenes of WEIRD Fashion Challenge #Anaysa

My First Youtube Collab!! ft. Anaysa | Behind the Scenes of WEIRD Fashion Challenge #Anaysa Omg omg omg!!!! My First Collaboration Ever With Anaysa!! I am so freaking happy! πŸŽ‰ Thank You So Much!! Shruti Arjun Anand Didu 😌 Love You!!

Anaysa's Video -

If you liked this video Then Please Subscribe To My Channel!! πŸ’ƒ πŸ””

I only ate Food in Alphabetical Order For 24 Hours!! -



I only ate PINK food for 24 HOURS challenge!!!πŸ₯ -

I went to the worst Reviewed Makeup Artist in my city!!😲 -

I went to the BEST MAKEUP ARTIST in my city!!😍


I Recreated Instagram Pictures of( 20+ Recreations ) :
Nagma Mirajkar -

Arishfa Khan -

etc. etc...

Girls: In PUBLIC Vs ALONE!! πŸ˜‚ -

my night routine 2019 *skincare, study & much more*!!πŸ’„ -

Back to school Supplies -


BTSπŸ’ƒ- ( My Second Channel )


~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Email : pragativermagorakhpur@gmail.com

Social Media Links ⬇️

🌈 FACEBOOKπŸ˜€ :


🌈 INSTAGRAMπŸ™ˆ :

🌈 Tik Tok♥️ :


🌈 TWITTER πŸ”₯ :


~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

FAQ:

How old are you?
- 17

Which class do you study in?
- 12th

Which stream did you choose?

- Commerce ( Without Maths )

Which Camera Do you use?

- Canon M50

What do you use to edit your videos?

- Powerdirector ( Mobile App )

Where do you live?

- Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh 🌈


Music :

The Music used within my videos is either copyright or royalty free,and/or I have gained permission via record label or individual artists.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~


Hi,My name is Pragati Verma and I make videos here on Youtube! Anything from comedy skits,DIYs,Fashion,Beauty, Recreation,Hauls, Routines, tutorials,Vlogs and much more!! 🀘♥️

anaysa,makeup,challenge,shruti arjun anand,bhai behn miss,beauty,blogger,chit chat,for beginners,letsplay,beauty challenge,funny,funny videos,hindi blog,comedy,vlogger,vloggers,makeup tutorial,funniest,fun,blogging,vlog,laugh,how to,hindi vlog,sketch,funy,to laugh,stylist,shrutiarjunanand,miss anand,weird hacks,weird makeup hacks,Makeover,skit,funny videos 2019,recreation Queen,Fahion Challange,Pragai verma,Prank,prankster,anku sharma,why anku left anaysa,

Post a Comment

0 Comments