Advertisement

My FIRST attempt at a Cinematic Headshot. Did I fail?

My FIRST attempt at a Cinematic Headshot. Did I fail? In this video, I try and recreate a Dylan Patrick cinematic style Headshot on a sidewalk. I used two magmod softboxes and a cheap Amazon reflector. How did I do?

CHECK OUT MY PORTRAIT RETOUCHING COURSE HERE:
My LIGHTROOM PRESETS that I edit all my images with :

Gear used in video:

70-200 lens:
Camera:
Softbox:
Reflector:
Mic:


Check out my merch:

Social Media
My Instagram:
kayla's IG:
Thanks @Impactimagestudio
My Facebook:

MY 2019 CAMERA GEAR KIT for Photo/video

dylan patrick,cinematic headshots,cinematic headshot,dylan patrick headshot tutorial,high speed sync,cinematic headshot photography,cinematic headshot tutorial,high speed sync flash photography godox,high speed sync ad200,high speed sync flash,sony a7riii,sony a7iii,

Post a Comment

0 Comments