Advertisement

(Mostly) Silent Vlog 1| Mall Trip |All Things Shayley

(Mostly) Silent Vlog 1| Mall Trip |All Things Shayley Hey friends! Welcome back to my channel!! And if you’re new... WELCOME🤗. This ones a little different I Hope you enjoy! I’ll be making more videos like this! Comment, like and subscribe.

-SN: it’s Swirly Tunes... not Tunez..
🎥 CJ’s YouTube -

📸 CJ’s Instagram- @swirlytunes03


~I do NOT own these songs. Full credit goes to the creators.
🎶 EYM-

🎶Kronicle- Chill Moons

🎶R E L A X-

🎶Pray- H1

🎶 The bootleg boy 2-



🎶 Druid- Doom

🎶 Kael- Sweety

🎶 Wünsche- Mind ya biz

🎶 Saiko & Kuranes- Hands Free

~Recorded and edited with IPhone XR
~Editor- iMovie, Videoshop

~F O L L O W M E
📸My Instagram- @allthingsshayley

#vlog #lifestyle

vlog,vlogs,lifestyle,natural hair,family,family vlog,silent vlog,music,all things shayley,swirly tunes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments