Advertisement

Mainly Ninjago animations #5

Mainly Ninjago animations #5 The long await for the fifth one is now over! It contains foul language in some clips.

Vines/ memes in order:
I ain't got no sleep coz of y'all
Barbeque sauce on my titties
Girl singing
Trap nation meme


Characters:
Finn belongs to adventure time
Jainna belongs to me
Jay, Kai, Cole, Zane, Nya, Sensei Wu and Lloyd belong to Lego Ninjago
Bonnie belongs to Scott Cawthon
Lola Belongs to Lola - San UwU (yes she has a yt channel now)
The fusions Jaiy and Joleai belong to me
Silvia belongs to Lunalia Moon


☆Current Sub count:☆
1081

●○Answers to questions that have been asked in the past:○●

• What do you use to animate?
Flipaclip, Ibis paint, Kinemaster and sometimes Powerdirector

• Can you draw me?
It depends on if I am taking requests or not, also it depends on if you have an actual picture I can get a reference from for your characters and not taking it from your profile picture.

• Can you play Roblox?
No

• Can you be my friend?
As long as you're nice and have stuck around long enough, I might say yes.

• How old are you?
I am 17. My grammar, content and the way I put sentences do not defy my age, no body is perfect in grammar and stuff even after passing English GCSE's... also don't assume my age.

• Wait you're from England?
Yes I am British. I have found out that I speak quite fast with some slang so sorry if it's hard to tell what I am saying if I'm passionate about something that I'm talking about...



♡Here's a Copyright Disclaimer because I'm gonna start putting these in the desc again:♡
Fair Use Act Disclaimer. Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.

animations

Post a Comment

0 Comments