Advertisement

luke + leia + ben || no trouble.

luke + leia + ben || no trouble. Ayyo it's been awhile!!
This song somehow reminds me of the state of knowing, or awareness, but more in a spiritual way. Leia, Luke, and Ben can sense each other through the force, that I thought that this song kinda fit for them. Also because I’ve been dying to edit to this song as it has been my fav song for about a week or two. It’s very addicting.

So the edit is sort of a storyline within itself. You have the space twins Luke and Leia having their doubts about Ben and whether or not there’s still hope, and when they try to get through to Ben, he just rebels even more, rejecting his heritage profusely. Something along the lines of, “It’s your fault that I am this way and now you have to deal with it” kind of attitude. It comes off like a battle between both sides throughout the edit. Luke and Leia's segments play out, then its Ben’s turn, like passing on a baton. It also explores their relationships with one another. For instance, one of the relationships is Luke and Leia, and how they support each other in bringing Ben back to the light.

Although, it seems like the fragments of the edit didn’t exactly thread together well enough to my liking, and it feels a bit choppy. Idk, it just feels a bit off and I can’t really decipher why? I guess that’s what happens when I don’t edit in a while, I get rusty :P

((Also where the hell is trailer 2 of TROS??? I'm waiting??))

I hope you guys enjoy! :P
Song is at the end of the edit!!

star wars,ben solo,ben organa solo,adam driver,mark hamill,leia organa,princess leia,lukeleia,leia and ben,luke and ben,luke leia and ben,carrie fisher,harrison ford,han solo,hanleia,reylo,benrey,luke skywalker,anakin skywalker,palpatine,tros,the rise of skywalker,rey,sequel trilogy,original trilogy,tlj,tfa,rotj,anh,esb,ben and rey,kylo ren and rey,kylo and rey,daisy ridley,

Post a Comment

0 Comments