Advertisement

Linux Pet Peeves: 5 Things That Really Grind my Gears

Linux Pet Peeves: 5 Things That Really Grind my Gears If you enjoyed this video, please click the like button, and share it on your favorite social networking platform (Facebook, Twitter, etc)

Follow me on Twitter!


Official LearnLinux.tv Facebook page:


Check out my latest book, Mastering Ubuntu Server Second Edition!


Get $20 toward your own cloud server with Linode!


Affiliate store (Linux compatible hardware and accessories):


Support me on Patreon (every little bit helps):


More about me:


LearnLinux,Linux,Tutorial,Review,Howto,Guide,Distribution,Distro,LearnLinux.tv,Learn Linux,operating system,os,open-source,open source,gnu/linux,pet peeves,pet peeve,open source software,gnu/linux meme,gnu/linux distributions,gnu/linux rant,gnu/linux vs linux,linux mint,linux tutorial for beginners,linux tutorial,complaints,linux opinions,opinions,ubuntu,debian,gnome,unity,

Post a Comment

0 Comments